My daughter's last day of Kindergarten

Today 16 June 2003,I can’t believe it’s here, your last day of kindergarten.
It seems like just yesterday that I wrote this post about your first day of kindergarten.
I will walk you up the hill to school for your last day as a kindergartner. The next time that we make that walk together you will be in grade 1. I am glad that you are excited about taking the next step in your formal education, because you are. But I sometimes wish that you weren’t in such a rush to get bigger. You have no time to waste, and I understand that. But I always feel as if I am a few steps behind you, just trying desperately to keep you in my sights. I want to pause for just a moment and enjoy you as you are, before you race off to do the next thing.


Bergaya dulu di Rumah sebelum berangkat
e

Di sekolah

Bersama Nenenk dan Teman

Di lokasi Acara (Golden Fish) dengan View Balerang bridge

Shot and crop

He..he sempat-sempatnya!!

Sedih ,haru,bahagia


Akhirnya ber topi toga juga





I’m so proud of everything you’ve done this year, my girl. So proud. You’re turning into a really excellent person, and I’m thrilled to be your mother. As wistful as I feel, and as fast as it goes, nothing can change that. Seeing you come into yourself in a new way has been such a privilege. I can hardly wait to see what you do next. Please, whatever it is, just hold still long enough so that I can get a picture of it, OK? Because I don’t want to forget a minute of this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isi Komentar anda di sini